- Auto Accident Injuries*
- Sports Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Stress-Related Injuries
- Chronic Stress-Related Pain
- Disc Herniation, Bulges, Degeneration
- Ligament Injuries
- Neck and Stiff Necks
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder & Arm Pain tingling or numbness
- Back Pain***
- Mid Back Pain between shoulder blades
- Rib Joint Dysfunction/Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Digestive Disorders
- Nutritional Imbalance
- Slips and Falls
- Hip/Leg Pain or Numbness
- Knee & Ankle Pain or Injury
- Dance & Work Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel
- Difficulty Sitting, Bending & Lifting
- Progressive Weakness in an Arm or Leg
- Recurring Joint Pain
- Facet Joint Pain
- Stiffness or Swelling
- Inability to Perform Daily Activities
Headaches are not normal. They are a signal, from your body to you, to get something handled. Medications and over-the-counter drugs may only cover up the pain and don't get to the root cause.
One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year while 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.
Neck pain can be acute or chronic. It is a common complaint caused from poor posture, ligament damage, arthritis, etc.
Visit the Auto Accident Center where you will find "Facts to know about Auto Injuries".
We care about you: (651) 439-2712.