SYMPTOMS WE TREAT
At Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic wellness care to our patients.
Besides chiropractic treatments we offer physical therapy, spinal pain modalities, stretching, strengthening exercises, spinal manipulation/adjusting and manual therapy, electric muscle stimulation. Spinal rehabilitation and other modalities.
We love to see people who walk in here with pain and then walk out feeling so much better. We treat patients from pediatric to geriatric and specialize in bones, joints, ligaments and muscles. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Stillwater office.
- Back Pain**
- Neck Pain***
- Sports Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Stress-Related Injuries
- Chronic Stress-Related Pain
- Disc Herniation, Bulges, Degeneration
- Ligament Injuries
- Neck and Stiff Necks
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder & Arm Pain tingling or numbness
- Mid Back Pain between shoulder blades
- Rib Joint Dysfunction/Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Digestive Disorders
- Nutritional Imbalance
- Slips and Falls
- Hip/Leg Pain or Numbness
- Knee & Ankle Pain or Injury
- Dance & Work Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel
- Difficulty Sitting, Bending & Lifting
- Progressive Weakness in an Arm or Leg
- Recurring Joint Pain
- Facet Joint Pain
- Stiffness or Swelling
- Inability to Perform Daily Activities
Headaches are not normal. They are a signal, from your body to you, to get something handled. Medications and over-the-counter drugs may only cover up the pain and don't get to the root cause.
One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year while 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in their lives.
Neck pain can be acute or chronic. It is a common complaint caused from poor posture, ligament damage, arthritis, etc.