It’s important to realize that whether your car crash was minor or significant, an injury can occur (even in small fender benders). You may not even notice you have an injury for a few days, weeks, or months following your car crash. This is because for some people, the flight or fight hormones (like adrenaline) don’t return to their normal resting levels immediately following trauma, and such hormones can mask pain.
So how does Dr. Larsen treat auto injuries including whiplash?
Dr. Larsen can diagnose whiplash through various physical examination techniques, and then address your symptoms and underlying tissues in a variety of ways:
- Synaptic Electric Therapy delivers an electric signal to the body’s deep tissues which blocks pain signals and promotes tissue tension relief.
- Chiropractic Adjustments, which realign joints throw off by the impact of your trauma and facilitate pain relief.
- The non-invasive Neck on Trac, Back on Trac and Knee on Trac therapies use mechanical traction which has shown to be more effective in decreasing pain and improving quality of life than using conventional methods alone.
- PEMF or Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Frequency is a source of energy that helps the body repair, regenerate, and rebuild the cells naturally in the entire body.
- EPAT (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology) uses a unique set of acoustic waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation and accelerate the healing process. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals.
Our treatments are customized and change as you change. They are never a one-size-fits-all!
On the day of your accident (or as soon as possible thereafter) contact us at (651) 439-2712 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Daniel J. Larsen who has had extensive training with all kinds of injuries.