Welcome to Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness
Your Stillwater Chiropractor
Call us at (651) 439-2712 today.
Why Choose Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness?
Because we provide care that is convenient, affordable and mainstream.
Patients can trust Dr. Larsen’s 20+ years of experience.
Some questions you may have:
1. Whats wrong with me? Dr. Larsen will identify the cause of your symptoms and work to minimize any kind of pain you may have.He works with conditions from neck and back pain and headaches to fibromyalgia and more. These could be from car accidents along with new or old injuries on the job, at home, stress and slip ‘n falls.
2. How long will it take to get better? You will receive a personalized diagnosis and treatment plan based on your specific condition or need. Rivertown Chiropractic offer drug-less and non-surgical treatments such as:
- Spinal manipulative therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- Home Care Strategies
- No unnecessary long- term plans and/or therapies
3. How much does it cost? Can I use my insurance? You can choose to use their health insurance or cash. There are many options available. Please refer to the insurance links for a list of health insurance companies or the Auto Accident Link for specifics regarding car accidents.
Dr Larsen has several instrument/tools along with hand manipulation so you may choose whatever method you want. A misaligned spine can make your body more prone to injury, arthritis, and premature aging. Dr.Larsen is an expert in spine care and injury chiropractic.
Contact us for your spine care and injuries: 651-439-2712
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Stillwater chiropractor, call (651) 439-2712 today!
Dr. Daniel Larsen is a chiropractor serving Stillwater and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition. Even if you are looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals! Visit our testimonials page to find out what our patients are saying about our Stillwater chiropractor and our chiropractic care plans.
At your first visit to Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness, Dr. Daniel Larsen will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please contact us or call (651) 439-2712 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a community content area, which includes wellness articles and other healthcare resources.
Dr. Daniel Larsen
Stillwater Chiropractor | Rivertown Chiropractic & Wellness | (651) 439-2712
5640 Memorial Ave N
Stillwater, MN 55082